Friday, October 29, 2010

Decked Out

Avery can't ever just leave the house anymore. She has a whole plethora of items she must bring along these days. She has 4 purses she has to choose from each day, assuming of course she chooses one. In this photo you will note that
she has her backpack AND her fish purse. She seems to think she can't function with out her pacifier, something she is only to have at night. She suddenly decided that all of those hats I THOUGHT I wasted my money on were a must have accessory. And then there are her "boops." Her newest favorite. She will go anywhere as long as I tell her she can wear her boots there. That still does not mean that she will walk when we go, but at least she wants to go places. This was all done so that we could sit in the park and eat breakfast. Imagine if we needed to go someplace fancy like McDonald's!

1 comment:

jenn said...

Remember the cuteness is supposed to help you deal with the stubbornness. I want boots like hers!